Ninja Timer for Pocket PCUpdated 2/13/04: Elapsed and countdown timer with lap timer support and several other features.
Ninja Timer by: Blue Ninja Software, last updated: 15/11/2004
Requirements: PPC2002/2003, VB Runtime files (Included - See notes) plus ~200k storage
About Ninja TimerNinja Timer is an elapsed and countdown timer application with alarm sound capabilities, lap timer, and large buttons that are easy to operate by finger.It can now also keep accurate time once a device is powered back on after an automatic power-off.Note: It is recommended that previous versions be uninstalled prior to installing 1.5 Build 4 due to icon shortcut changes. Your settings will not be lost. New to version 1.5, Build 8
- Fixed bug where user couldn't enter registration code after the trial period expired.
- Fixed bug where initial installation would sometimes claim trial period had already expired.
- New mode: Repeat countdown. Once a countdown reaches 0, the timer resets to the original duration, then repeats indefinitely.
- Trial mode now enables all options for 30 days, instead of some options.
- Fixed issue when counting down to a future time past midnight: Timer would set to that time earlier in the same day, rather than on the next day.
- Changed name from Timer to Ninja Timer to differentiate from other timers.
- Minor internal changes to facillitate standardization between applications.
- There is now a free trial version available, which has several features disabled until it is purchased.
- Added option for preventing automatic power-off for timing longer intervals.
- The ability to accurately continue timing when a device is powered back on. This will account for the time during which the device was off, when timing much longer intervals.
- The ability to countdown time remaining until a specific time - for example, if set to 4:30pm, the timer will countdown time remaining until 4:30pm.
- Three selectable modes for the action to perform when the countdown timer reaches 0:
- Count elapsed time as a negative number (Overtime).
- Begin counting elapsed time normally.
- A new lap timer feature.
- User-customizable color settings for the 3 timer displays: Elapsed, Countdown, and Overtime.
- You can select from a list of system sound files (From the \Windows folder, and the ones included with Timer), or select a custom sound.
- Customer support emails will generally be answered in less than a day.
- Customers are entitled to future upgrades of a purchased product FREE.
- Never will you receive unsolicited email from us - we hate that as much as you do.